Cubase Guru

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cubase Guru
Cubase Guru
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 8 - Putting it all together

+2
APsyviz
Admin
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Part 8 - Putting it all together - Page 2 Empty Re: Part 8 - Putting it all together

Post  SRigo Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:27 pm

Edited... post has been moved further down the line...

Last edited by SRigo on Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:01 pm; edited 6 times in total
SRigo
SRigo

Back to top Go down

Part 8 - Putting it all together - Page 2 Empty Re: Part 8 - Putting it all together

Post  APsyviz Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:34 am

Part 7 drop

Good Morning ppl Smile

All is good with this video, i found no problems really. I did notice that, that line came back for a while but it did not really interfere with the topic at hand and the was a horizontal one to.... I was able to make an identical sound as well. Purpouse of the video was achieved.

Kind regards
Anthony alien
APsyviz
APsyviz

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:56 am

HI Anthony,

Yeah the lines on the screen are an issue with Zebra when you use a larger than normal interface with it.

the point in this video was to show you how to make a sfx very easily, and one you hear all over the place, glad that was achieved Smile

I have put up part 8 now also and parts 9 and 10 will be up within the hour.

then thats it, the course is finished.

On to the next one lool

thanks

Mark
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cubasegurubeta.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  APsyviz Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:01 am

Part 8 Wobbler

Great new bass for sure Smile Video is good, I was able to follow the tutorial rather well. Another great video

Aaaah man. only 2 more videos Sad sad little me, oh well they say all good things come to an end... Cant wait for the last 2 videos.

Ant
APsyviz
APsyviz

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:05 am

Well Anthony they are all ready posted for you to download Smile

Mark
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  APsyviz Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:46 am

Jello & mysteron

Well jello has that error of you going to the FX before finishing the actual patch but you apologized, so jello passes inspection as for mysteron i was amazed so this also passes inspection. Well Mark if you have any questions or need help with anything else please feel free to contact me.. Rolling Eyes

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR LETTING ME BE A PART OF THE BETA TESTERS TEAM I KNOW WHAT I HAVE LEARNT IS GOLDEN..

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
APsyviz
APsyviz

Back to top Go down

Post  SRigo Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Sweet almost there
Il just update(edit) this post as i watch the videos

Bass
- haha i love the braid bleeding thing ! keep it! Getting into zebra heaps now, im looking at the virus with different eyes now, still love it but it may be sold to pay for new monitors !
- Easy to follow no problem, you got some sweet sounds from it too

Combcutter
- very interesting video, didnt know about this at all. dig that arpegiator sound.
- no problem again, easy to follow and understand

Fred
- Cheers for the Dissonant explaination.
- no problems here at all

Cholestrol
- MSEG was sweet,
- this one perfect

Asian
- haha is cheesy but yeh regardless , video is fine, learnt even more, matrix came in handy

Acid
- Wicked arp sound, cheers for the mod tips
- Perfect again

Drop
- Kicking along with these videos no problem at all, nice effect there , track coming together

Wobbler
- a valuable sound for me , great to know how to get these , no problem at all

Jello
-haha cheers for the patch finshing message, sweet sound again

Mysteron
- again no problem, little track came together nicely.

I cant thank you enough for making this course, it has been more and adequate. already my tracks are sounding better and better. Thankyou even more for the chance to beta test the course, i really enjoyed having input and enjoyed the course. Even more, gaining the knowledge i did from it.
SRigo
SRigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:46 pm

Excellent feedback guys, thanks for that.

You guys have been very helpful and i do appreciate it.

A couple of Testimonials would be awesome fore the new site, got your Psyviz, thx Smile

Will be looking for beta testers in about 2 months for next course so if your interested let me know.

Mark
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  APsyviz Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:00 am

Please keep me in mind for the next course, I love doing what i can Smile
APsyviz
APsyviz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2